It is wonderful to acknowledge our Guardian angels and this tradition has been around for centuries. What is the purpose of this feast day?
- To thank God that He has given each one of us a Guardian Angel to guide us to good thoughts, works and words and to preserve us from evil.
- To inspire us with gratitude to the protector Archangels like Michael, who do us such great good, and to incite us to efforts to render ourselves worthy of their guardianship.
- To be with us at the moment of our deaths, and to guide us to God.
Interestingly, the entire month of October is devoted to Angels. October 2 is devoted to the Guardian Angels.
Make it a point to talk to your Guardian Angel everyday this month. Ask that you get to know your angel better. You’ll never have a better friend!
Here are some main points about Guardian angels.
- God made a special angel for you called your guardian angel.
- Angels are spirits, so they don’t have bodies like ours, but we can picture them with bodies, wings, and halos because this is how they appear to people sometimes, and it helps us to think about them.
- Your angel is always with you all the time, even though you can’t see him.
- Your angel has 3 important jobs; to enlighten you, guide you, and protect you.
- Although your angel may help protect you from earthly harms sometimes, it’s a more important job for your angel to protect you from spiritual harms.
- God gave you the special gift of free will, so even though your angel can help you in many ways, it’s still possible for you to choose to do bad or dangerous things sometimes. We must always be careful!
Take time to each day throughout this month to give thanks to your Guardian angel for being with you. A simple “Thank You Guardian Angel” can make a big difference in your life. The angels are always waiting for us to invite them in. Ask for their help. Take this month to connect with your Guardian Angel and all of the other angels that are around you and see how your life changes for the better.
If you know someone who is seriously ill ask for their Guardian Angels to touch them with their healing power.
If someone you love is facing the end of their life help them to know that their Angels will be with them throughout the transition from the physical into the spiritual body.
There is nothing more I enjoy that helping someone to understand how their angel is working with them.
Get to know your Guardian Angel. I can assist you in finding out who your Guardian Angel is and ways that you can communicate more effectively. Check out My Services by Clicking Here.
Prayer of Thy Healing Angels. That is carried from God by Archangel Michael
Pour out, Thy Healing Angels,
Thy Heavenly Host upon me,
And upon those that I love,
Let me feel the beam of Thy
Healing Angels upon me,
The light of Your Healing Hands
I will let Thy Healing begin,
Whatever way God grants it,
Want to Learn More About The Angels?
My Ebook “Receiving Help from the Angels” is an excellent guide for developing a closer relationship with the angels. Find Out More Here
Sending you Angelic Blessings,