You may be limited with your time and money—especially after the holidays. However, just a small investment in YOU will pay-off BIG!
When you take time and self-nurture, you will be more energized and caring for those around you! Instead of short tempered and stressed—take time out for a pampering session and re-new your spirit!
1. Take a bubble bath. With all the yummy scents, find one whose scent relaxes you and softens your skin. After your bath, apply body lotion. Because of using heat so much during the cold months it dries out the skin and it’s important to nourish your skin.
2. Get a new hairstyle and look years younger. Nothing gives you a better feeling than a fresh hairstyle! Make sure the stylist shows you new styling techniques too.
3. Moisturize your skin. You don’t need to spend a lot on a moisturizer. Look for a product that has vitamin E, A and C for the best looking skin ever.
4. Drink more water. Again the heat in your house will dry out your body. It’s important to keep yourself hydrated. Drink some delicious herbal tea with a few cookies. Treat yourself with love.
5. Purchase a pretty blouse in a vivid color that makes you feel special.
6. Wear some soft fuzzy socks and read by the warm fire.
7. Glitz up your basic black dress with a rhinestone belt or chandelier earrings.
8. Buy a nail polish in your favorite color. Give yourself a manicure or pedicure.
9. Treat yourself to new lingerie. Buy a new bra and panty matching set. What about a special warm robe?
Take time to pamper yourself and you will find your spirits uplifted and you will be a blessing to those around you.