Sometimes we know when our Spirituality is in crisis by the hollow feeling in the pit of our stomach. It feels like we are alone, and as if everyone has abandoned us. Probably the worst thing we can do is ignore it. It seems when we do this the following things happen;
• We eat too much mistaking loneliness for hunger.
• We over medicate with alcohol or drugs to make the hollow feeling go away.
• We mistake horniness for loneliness, and feel ripped off when orgasm leads to more hollow feeling.
• We gamble on extremes …..to fill empty feelings of ‘Loss.’.
• We become thrill seekers, toying with self sabotage or death to replace fear of life.
• We impulse shop for perfect shoes and clothing, cars or trinkets, and come home depressed and drained.
WHEN OUR ANGELS ARE SPEAKING TO US, HOW DO WE KNOW? R.S.V.P!
R.S.V.P. means “please reply.” Will you accept or decline your angels’ invitation?
• Our Angels speak silently, but powerfully.
• Our Angels speak through our gut. The hollow feeling within says loud and clear ‘PAY ATTENTION TO ME.’
• Food, gamboling, sex, thrill seeking are like placing our hands over our ears and singing ‘LA LA LA…I CAN’T HEAR YOU.’
HOW DO WE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR ANGELS?
• Anything that gives you time to reflect…….ponder……go within, is communication with your inner Angel.
• It can be 20 minutes sitting cross legged as you rock back and forth thinking nothing at all. [You are emotionally reaching within.]
• A half hour of Yoga in the morning alone, focusing within through stretches.
• Staring out a window with a cup of coffee is even a form of meditation with angels.