I’ve learned that
No matter what has happened or hasn’t happened to you in your life
No matter how heartbreaking
No matter what you lost
No matter who deceived you
No matter what dreams were broken
No matter the what wrong decisions you made, what opportunities you passed up, what regrets you may have
No matter how devastating the circumstances
No matter how long you have suffered
No matter how old you are
Today is the beginning
Today is the day to finally change it all
Life has only one direction
Who you are is worth it all
So what are you going to do with today?
Posts tagged ‘learn’
1. Be Content – Live Simply – Exercise – Keep Healthy
2. Don’t Worry – Be Hopeful
3. Dream Big – Cherish Small Things
4. Laugh Loud – Let go of Ego – Be Humble – Cherish Relationships
5. Cry – Listen to your heart – Experience Joy
6. Forgive – Free your heart from Hatred – Anger is the worst disease.
7. Expect Less – Give More
8. Learn from mistakes – But Don’t Rue
9. Be Kind – Seek Good in others – Be Trustworthy
10. Share – Keep abundance mentality
11. Express Gratitude – Be Graceful
12. Meditate – Contemplate – Seek within
When you hear only what you want to hear, you’re not really listening. Listen to what you don’t want to hear as well. That’s how you’ll learn. That’s how you’ll grow. That’s how you’ll get stronger.
Though you may be confident in your knowledge, no one knows it all. No one has everything figured out. Others have much to teach you. Let their words add value to your life. There are opinions not your own which are very much worth considering.
Listen to learn. Really listen and consider what others have to say. If someone were to provide a sumptuous meal to you, would you leave it half eaten? When someone is gracious enough to share their knowledge and experience with you, make the most of a great opportunity. Listen and hear not only what you thought you wanted to hear. Listen and hear what you have to learn.
UPDATE: This message was erroneously posted without giving credit to the original author. It is by Ralph Marston of The Daily Motivator. I regret the oversight and highly recommend that you check out his website of daily motivational messages.