Whether it is romance, business, or friendships, if you have to pump someone to email or call you for answers more then twice, its time to accept their answer is in their silence. Silence screams are louder then words. Choosing to not understand someone’s silence is just simply denial on your part. Here are some of the excuses people use to make themselves feel better when someone’s silence is “screaming”.
• They are not near their phone and have not heard my message
• They are too busy and can not get back at a convenient time
• They are over sleeping
• They just need a reminder
• They are busy with family
• Its not a good time for them at this point
• The time just isn’t right yet in their life
• There are too many people around for privacy to get back.
• They can’t…
View original post 437 more words