We have an extra blessing on July 4 with the start of the New Moon. New Moons are always a wonderful time to focus on what you want to create.
On July 4 at 11:01 UTC the Gemini New Moon cycle ends and the Cancer New Moon cycle begins. The New Moon in Cancer is a good time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Crab. This is a time to honor our deepest, most irrational and intimate, feelings; recognizing the sense of security and safety we derive from whatever it is we call home. Allow you to accept support and offer support to others. Start a project aimed at improving your domestic lives. With this potent Cancer energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives that will benefit us well beyond this Moon cycle.
The new moon is the time to plant seeds of intention for what you want to develop during this moons cycle. Concentrate on new ways to enhance family life and domestic affairs, and to build up your feelings of security and safety.
Set your New Moon Intentions in Motion
- Make a fresh start, begin a project, initiate a new relationship, start a new routine.
- Create a ritual: Set an intention, write down your wishes, dreams, and desires.
- Light a white/silver candle; imagine the new moving toward you in joyful, powerful ways.
- Spend a few moments breathing in the energy of this new reality each day, making it more and more tangible.
- Work this for one moon cycle and re-access and energize on the next new moon if needed.
New Moon Blessings,