The new moon occurs on October 13, 2015 marking the beginning of a new cycle. The new moon is a time of initiation and new beginnings. It is the time to plant a seed of what you want to grow in your life. Making a wish, an intention, a promise, or a vow is a common custom. It is believed that as the moon grows, that your intention or goal will too usually by the time the moon completes its cycle and returns full circle to new again.
For example farmers knew this, so they started to plan their harvests and seeding around the moon cycles. These farmers noticed through time passing that the seeds that took the best were seeded during the new moon. The new moon is also a time of seeding ideas and intentions. Theses seeded ideas will then sprout with the coming full moon just as the seed lie waiting in darkness to break forth into the light to bring fruit, so should you allow the gestation and creation of such idea to bring about physical results.
Set your New Moon Intentions in Motion
- New Moon Magic: Make a fresh start, begin a project, initiate a new relationship, start a new routine.
- Create a ritual: Set an intention, write down your wishes, dreams, and desires.
- Light a white/silver candle; imagine the new moving toward you in joyful, powerful ways.
- Spend a few moments breathing in the energy of this new reality each day, making it more and more tangible.
- Work this for one moon cycle and re-access and energize on the next new moon if needed.
New Moon Blessings,
A new moon is a good time to get a Spiritual Reading – you can contact me at CherokeeBillie.com